Netgear Company is famous for manufacturing quality networking products such as routers & extenders. Netgear has solved networking & signals problem to such great extent that users give first preference to Netgear products. So, it is quite evident that Netgear router & extender not only provide quality working but also give minimum issues. Today we will discuss the working of Netgear extenders. Especially for the users who have issue of dead zones & weak signals in their home or offices. So, if you also facing problem in receiving Wi-Fi signals in your house or office then try Netgear Extender Once. Besides this, we will also guide you regarding basic steps by which you can configure extender easily. You can configure Netgear extender by typing web address mywifiext.net into browser address bar. So, this means you need first need to access web address then you can enter extender admin page.
This blog is especially dedicated to the Netgear extenders user who wants to configure extender on the wireless computer. Before you start setting up Netgear extender make sure you place extender in the room of router. It is only required during initial setup. After initial setup, you can place extender where you want to be. So, let’s get started now & expand the coverage of your Home network.
How to Configure Netgear Extender WN3000RP Via mywifiext.net?
- Take a wireless enabled device & then look for wireless network & connect to the Netgear_ext network. There is no need of Password here.
- Next, open a web browser on the same wireless enabled device. Smart wizard gets automatically launched. If the smart wizard doesn’t get open by default the use web address www.mywifiext.net. If you get any issue using web address mywifiext.net then check few points.
- Check if you are connected to the internet or not.
- Verify the typed web address by you.
- Make sure you type an address into the browser address bar not in the Search bar.
- Once you successfully overcome the issue proceeds with next step.
- Now, choose the language of your region & click on Continue button.
- Here, Smart Wizard will look for current wireless networks within its range. Once the search gets completed it will show the list of current wireless networks.
- Pick the wireless network that you wish to extend & click on Continue Button.
- Type the password of a security key for the chosen wireless network & after that click on Continue Button.
- You will see the following screen.
- Simply, click on the continue button.
- Your Smart Wizard will connect you to the existing wireless network within two minutes.
To know more configuration of Netgear extender WN3000RP Via mywifiext.net gives us a call on Toll-free number. You can also share your queries & feedback through comment box. Leave comments in the comment box & our team will revert back to you in no time. If you wish to have live interaction with the team approach them for live chat support window. Your feedback & suggestions help us in the long run. So, keep informing us how can make better our customer services.